Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Valentine greetings from M6/5

Valentine's cards this week. To make it look like work, I set writing tasks for inside the card. For my M6 class it was to write a simile (we were doing similes last lesson) to go inside the card...

My love as shine as the moon in a night, Have a magic of Cupid.

I love you as much as sky

You make my heart fresh like flower.

Valentine's Day is friends girl.
My love is friends girl
Love is everything.

You make my heart drift like weather.

My heart is like warm

My love a like a water the water not have a taste but it is a important.

You make my heart cheerful like tree.

I love you as much as the world.

You make my heart beat like Bubble.

And the runaway winner... You make my heart bright like fire from hell.

I had my M5 classes today writing poems - I got some lovely ones, but I told them they could keep their cards, so I can't post them.

4 Comments:

At 3:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My love a like a water the water not have a taste but it is a important." - Now this is my personal favourite, though I do understand why you like the hell one!! I just love the fact that Thai teenagers don't believe in love anymore too!!

 
At 4:27 pm, Blogger Laura said...

Oh Kia! That's so sad from one so young and so sooay. I thought they were all really sweet, but I'm just a romantic old fool and you know there's no fool like ...etc.

 
At 2:44 am, Blogger Charlotte said...

Where did I say that Thai teenagers don't believe in love? I wish I could post the beautiful poems that my M5s wrote!

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger Laura said...

That's my girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home