Friday, February 16, 2007

Thailand: Not equipped to deal with large portions

I'm very happy since I've lost a little weight, except that now my bras are all too big, thus reducing their effectiveness. So here I am, I'm wearing a pretty new top today, but unfortunately, judging by the looks some of my students have been giving me today, I fear that the relatively low (by Thai standards – even though I bought it here) neckline combined with the unsupportive undergarments results in a slightly indecent look overall (Thais aren't exactly known for their subtlety, but some of these boys were actually staring open-mouthed as I passed, which was just a tiny bit disconcerting). Hope I don't get into trouble over it – the school director saw me at assembly this morning and she's rather austere. Although in my defence, it wouldn't be so much of a problem if this godforsaken country offered anything larger than a B-cup! And it's hardly my fault I have large portions...

1 Comments:

At 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teacher needs to say something really interesting to divert these boys' attention back to their lessons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home