Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Illusion-Man and friends

4/1's superheroes (did I mention how much I love 4/1?). Enjoy!

Natsantasz - Illusion-Man

I love this guy. How cool is he?! He can use the wizardy staff and everything.

[unsigned] - Jiant Man

He's a nutter. Proper little artist though, and really good at English – if only he would use his powers for good instead of evil...

Saran - Reven

Saran's my little Thai Orlando Bloom. And an artist to boot (he did me a beautiful Valentine's card last week as well).

Pariwit - Dae jung geum

Can't say I've ever seen "cooking" given as a superpower before! Great drawing though, na?

Kunakorn - Pipez

All together now - Aaaaahhhhhhh....

Snook - Molly

Go on, try and tell me this isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen (especially when you realise this is a boy's work). "She doesn't wear anything! (wow!!)" and she has "bright singing power" - how can you not love it?

2 Comments:

At 10:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What talent, especially Natsantasz. How old are these students?

 
At 1:55 am, Blogger Charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home