Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pass me the tissues

I've just had to say goodbye to 6/6. Rattana was teaching them, but they wanted me to go and say goodbye and "bless" them for their upcoming entrance exams. How does one go about blessing a classful of students? I considered waving my arms around a bit, but thought better of it, so I just stood there grinning foolishly for a few moments, wished them all the very best of luck with their exams and told them I'll miss them. And I will too - I'm really sorry to see my M6s go, they're brilliant (except 6/3 - can't wait to see the back of that lot). I posed for a few photos (in my hot pink T-shirt - it's Chinese New Year so we were supposed to wear something red, and this is the closest I had), signed a shirt, a poster and a friendship book, and that's the last I'll see of 6/6. Sob, sob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home