Friday, January 19, 2007

Oh I Say

This song makes me very happy. It's by the King - seems he's a bit of a jazz musician - and was in the play yesterday. I've downloaded a recording of it, so now everyone in the office is humming the tune.

Oh let me say, just to say, What I'll say.
Or do you say, just to say, What you'll say.
Oh let us say, Just to say, What we'll say.

Now what'll we say? Just something to be gay,
To chase the trouble and the cares of the day away.
Let us all sing the song, we want to be happy today.

Happiness comes only once in a lifetime.
We do not know whence we come, where we go.
So here goes.

Now let me say, just to say, What I'll say.
And do you say, just to say, What you'll say
Let us all sing the song, we want to be happy today.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 am, Blogger Laura said...

Hmm! Very special. Reminds me of "The sun has got his hat on". Can't wait to hear the tune.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home