Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Alphabet part 2

Today I decided to try a new Christmas Alphabet task - making a new Christmas Alphabet poem using the student's names. I wrote a bunch of Christmas vocab on the board and... I love the results. My favourites so far (exactly as written):

Sompob

S is for the glitter star
O is for the ornaments on the tree
M is for the music hit hop
P is for party
O is for order dinner like
B is for football game

Mutchima

M is for mary make happy
U is for under the mistletoe
T is for the tree
C is for a celebrating
H is for a hat wearing on head
I is for an ice is snow
M is for the music I listen it
A is for an angle

2 Comments:

At 8:33 am, Blogger Laura said...

'I listen it', !! You really are picking up the Thai grammar.

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger Charlotte said...

They're not my poems, they're the students'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home