Saturday, November 11, 2006

And today we went to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

Also known as Wat Pho (Po). But seriously, doesn't it just look edible? No? Just me then...

Oh, and as well as the sugarcraft chedis there was also a big giant huge enormous golden Buddha, just chillin'. Y'know. He's big - 46 meters long and 15 meters high. It represents Buddha passing into Nirvana.

And then we touched a big golden willy. For luck. Being, well, me, I didn't realise until afterwards what it was (Cassie was like, "well yeah - what did you think it was?" Just looked like a golden bollard to me).

And then we met up with Michael and Agatha and we went with them to Khao San road for some lunch, and there was a big parade. We seem to run into random parades wherever we go.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger Laura said...

Beware the golden bollard, Lottie! I hope it was just for luck and not for fertility!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home