Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm staying put!

I managed to talk to Smile about me moving out - I asked about the maid (Wanna had muttered something about her being "like the people who smuggle", from which I assumed she meant she's a bit undocumented, rather than a bandit), and Smile told me she's on holiday with her family in Laos for a month. Then he called Mair through and I tried to do my bit, saying it's too much work for her to look after me while Chomphu's away, and they insisted I stay (Smile: "she want you to stay for a long times"), telling me several times that Chomphu will be back in a month and even if it turns out she can't come back (because she has to "takecare her families"), Mair will engage a new maid. Meantime I insisted that I can takecare myself and that I needn't be any bother for the family. Then they invited me to go with them to (Chonburi?). And to bring a friend along.

Yep, they're clearly desperate for me to leave.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 am, Blogger Laura said...

Good old Smile, your own superhero.

 
At 5:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dddy v pleased

 

Post a Comment

<< Home