Wednesday, June 06, 2007

All 4s - I'm officially a good teacher

All 4s - get in!! A selection of the glowing praise on my evaluation form:

  • "The teacher was able to encourage students to pronounce the words correctly. She also motivated students to interact with the lesson very well."
  • "The teacher was able to assess students' performance appropriately."
  • "She was able to manage the class very well."

Of course, the assessor may have just been feeling sorry for me since I told her I was off school with depression, but I choose to believe that I actually can do this thing. Well, I know I'm not a bad teacher, and I know the students like me, but I'm also aware I'm not entirely effective at times (like today: four classes, all lower school. I try, but I'm just not that good with them - and then I feel guilty for abandoning the good kids to admonish the naughty ones. But hey, the students are happy, so what the heck!).

2 Comments:

At 7:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We already knew that. I'm glad they recognise it to. M x

 
At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(sp)I mean 'too'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home