Monday, June 04, 2007

Good news bad news good news

The day started on a brilliant note this morning when I got to watch the entire lower school doing aerobics to one of my favourite songs, which goes "boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room, we'll spend the night together, from now until forever; boom boom boom boom, I wanna go boom-boom, we'll spend the night together, together in my room". It was hilarious.

Then I was annoyed because I got given Josh's classes to cover again (he'd better not be ill tomorrow - if I have to miss another class with my 5/1s there are going to be words!)

But then at lunch one of my students requested extra - paid! - private conversation lessons. Rock on!

1 Comments:

At 8:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boom, boom!
Mummy x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home