Thursday, December 28, 2006

They want reflections? I'll give them reflections

Chula's latest is that we have to hand in our reflection forms and lesson plans when we show up for our December paycheque. Lesson plans? What lesson plans? I have about five. And the reflection form - what problems have I experienced... hm, now let me see. So the finished reflection form is basically a scathing indictment of the entire Thai education system. Well not quite. I just complain about the lack of communication, lack of support, lack of guidance, and the impossibility of holding a conversation lesson with 45 students. Let's see what they make of that. They'll probably fire me or something - so if I haven't blogged again by about mid-january...

3 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you when you're cross. Dddy

 
At 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm do you want to maybe look up the 10 Cs of Reflection to see what it is they are quite looking for?! R

 
At 6:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it is truly amazing the things you stumble over when researching holidays...

Congrats on getting out of the UK! (To be honest the last I heard you were still at UKC, but i digress [no, sorry thats not me at all!]). Sounds like you are having a blast in sunny Thailand. Just so you know its been grey and overcast in the UK - but not cold (12 degrees isn't cold dammit).

Only read one or two of your posts, but its nice to see you still have the same flamboyant descriptive style as in years past.

While you are out there try to pick up some of the cooking style! Thai food is fantastic. I make some wonderful Thai dishes but I'm sure they aren't authentic!

Not much else to say (people change a lot over time don't they). So I'll stop boring your readers :P

I still have your dads book (Hi Eric!) somewhere.

AB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home